3.9.10

comedy challenge comedy chomellengy

If you have seen DeStorm or CharlieIsSoCoolLike on YouTube you know that they make videos where their subscribers and twitter followers challenge them. Like them I am going to make a Comedy Challenge series with a new video every Thursday. Now let me tell explain how these other YouTubers challenge videos work.



CharlieIsSoCoolLike's challenges are more like dares. For instance, he's painted himself purple, dyed his hair red, and learned to juggle. My favorite of his challenge series is when he was asked to make a song using only voice and everyday household items as instruments.

DeStorm's challenges are limited to his music and rapping. For instance, he's had to make a song with a pretty girl, rapping from the point of view of an inanimate object, and rapping using movie titles. My favorite is when rapped while skydiving.

So the moral of the story is, you can now challenge me and whose ever challenge inspires me the most I will choose and complete. My challenges will be limited to comedy videos, but if CharlieIsSoCoolLike challenges were my own they'd be to make a comedy sketch about hair dying, a purple person, juggling, or make a funny song with household items. If DeStorm's challenges were mine they'd be to make a comedy sketch with a pretty girl, as an inanimate object like an annoying orange, with dialogue using movie titles, or a comedy sketch where I skydive.

Now please challenge me and be imaginative! Make me do sketches in different genres. Make me do something so hard that I am mad at you. Just kidding I could never be mad at you! I love you!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anders Frantsen said...

hello.
Try to make a commercial about soap or a vacumecleaner or a telephone.
Crispin Glover should direct and star in it.

3.9.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home