27.6.06

first fan mail story

this was my original post on January, 27 2004:

I have received my first fan mail. To show my appreciation here are the excerpts from the lovely Whitney: "Hey!!! omg ur so fukin hot!!! i want you like so bad. But anyways i thik thats awsome about the cd thing!!! i would give u my address in like omg a total second!! lmao u can have my phone # to lol im so funny!!! well anyways i just I wanted to let you know! lol bye!!!!!"

Curious, I enquired the identity of my first loyal fan and received this reply: "lol oh im sorry me and a friend were doin this gay report thing for chemistry about Catnip. And one of the things we had to do were find out if Catnip was ok for humans. So i was on ask.com and typed "catnip for humans" and i got to ur web thingy me and a friend were just lettin ya know u were a cutie sorry, Bye!!"

I then asked if I could post the e-mail: "lmao!!!!! that'd be great!!!!!!!!!! omg id piss my pants that'd be so funny!!!!lmao and we did get an A++!!!"

So you see, youth of America, the moral of the story is...View this website and your grades will instantly improve. Thank you Whitney for your show of support.

this was second original post on Febraury 4, 2004:

So, after I posted my number one fan's e-mail, there were dire consequences: "lmao that was great. everyone was laughin bout it!lol but my b/f happened to see it! lol."

Just how powerful is the internet? Well, apparently when in my hands, strong enough to destroy love: "oh i got in lost of trouble he broke up with me lol cuz he said i didnt tel him about it and that he would never do that to me. lol oh well! to bad for him."

Great, pimplywimp has ruined it's only fan's love life. I should put that on my resume! All apologies Whitney.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger just a girl said...

Was that really your first fanmail? Wow. I figured you would get fanmail all the time considering your awesomeness. I think you could file me under stalker. But don't worry I'm not one of those crazy people who is gonna become so obsessed I snap and shoot you when you are making your way out of a starbucks.

Well, I'm not good at predicting the future, but I've never shot anyone before.

27.6.06  
Blogger Stefi said...

At least the girl was close to your age group. I only get mail from 50 year old divorced men in Nebraska. I'm not even kidding.

12.7.06  
Blogger pimplywimp said...

just a girl...yeah, that was really the first one. also, i would not suggest shooting someone. of course under certain situations it is warranted. for instance, i would shoot my brother in the foot for eating all of my ben & jerry's chunky monkey icecream!!!

stefi...that much suck. how many 50 year old men from Nebraska, twelf?

13.7.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha i like your lesson,"So you see, youth of America, the moral of the story is...View this website and your grades will instantly improve"....very nice

26.9.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG I SO LOVE YOU!

i am so obsessed with you omg. i love you!


I would stalk you, but I am sadly inexperienced in the ways of stalking, so I wouldn't know the first place to start.

Do you have a myspace?
email me: waverider4eva@hotmail.com

yes my email is retarded. it is the "spam/confidential" email account. my real email is better. but I can't give that to you.

Too bad you're so old. I am young(ish) not really. But you have gone to college so you're old(ish).

22.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys finnaly changed that freaky deformed face to a weird messed up dude,.... and i thought i was obbssessed

1.12.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i was a chick, i'd probably be obsessed with you, too. sometimes, it's hard to remember that it's pimplywimp, and not pimplywimply. but, i try.

7.1.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on wooster! keep spitting, that was ridiculously interesting...just don't get runover. come to nyc this summer. plenty of beer and spitting, off of roof tops.

7.2.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude..you are just TOTALLY hot!! I would love to see a movie with you without clothes! I love the 2 naked things you did, just need to take away the blurred spots! Wow! Dude, from one dude to another...I would DEFINITELY do you!

24.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home